Why choose Frogfoot?
Learn more about the Frogs
- We love what we do.
- We pay attention to detail.
- We are a smaller ISP. Hence dynamic, friendly and accessible.
- We believe maintaining relationships with our customers is key. Proficiency, professionalism and trust are essential.
- You may have found that common sense is not that common in some other ISP’s. We have the technical expertise to maintain our network infrastructure and take pride in our problem solving and debugging skills.
- The owners of Frogfoot Networks are both Debian GNU/Linux developers, each with more than 10 years of Linux experience and industry knowledge. We are unique in having Geeks as directors.
- We run Linux. In a service focused industry, reliability, availability and security are of utmost importance. We believe in using open standards and open source software. Every server in the company runs Linux.
- Frogfoot runs a directory enabled network. Our services are configured and authenticated using LDAP. This has a number of benefits, the most visible of which is that our customers can use a single username and password for all the services we provide.
- Accurate and timely billing is very important to us.
- We believe in hosting Internet content in South Africa and keeping money inside the local economy.